We want to thank you for your continued patience and support.
Without YOU, we would not be here!
Your 'Eye Guys" @ Bullock's The EYE OPENER would like to assure you that the health and well-being of our staff and patients is of the utmost importance. We are following the guidance of the BC Public Health Authority and Health Canada and focusing on ALL Optical services.
We want to assure our patients that we are taking all appropriate measures to ensure our office is safe and that we have existing plans in place to ensure they stay that way.
We have implemented additional cleaning and communication measures to ensure your safety as well as the safety of our team. Every frame and surface (counters, payment machine etc) will be cleaned and sanitized between clients. Frames tried on will go on a particular tray before replaced on the board.
1. We have installed plexi screens on needed optometric equipment.
2. Please be respectful of the 6 ft. social distancing rule where possible.
3. A face covering is recommended for ALL services: eye exams, eyeglass selections, adjustments, any purchases and contact lens fittings etc. We will provide one if needed.
4. We will limit the number of persons in the office at one time to abide by the 6ft social distancing rule. Private appointments are available.
5. Curbside pick-up and delivery options available for glasses and contact lenses.
6. All clients and staff will be asked to wash and/ or sanitize their hands upon entry.
7. All staff and patients will be asked Daily Self Assessment Public Health Questions.
8. Please reschedule and do not visit the office if you are not feeling well or are experiencing any symptoms of cold or flu.
9. No appointments necessary.
NEW HOURS (hours subject to change)
SUNDAY & HOLIDAYS … CLOSED
MONDAY- FRIDAY … 10am to 5:30pm
SATURDAY ... 10am to 4:00pm
EYE EXAMS available by appointment
Please contact us if you have any questions or need to schedule a time outside of these hours.
Stay Healthy friends!